#RPGaDay2015 Day 29- Favorite RPG Website/Blog

I'm not certain I have a must-visit RPG website anymore. I still do the occasional peeks at rpg.net and yog-sothoth.com.

Oddly I probably visit Google+ for most of my gaming collaboration. I've got a pretty broad group people in my circles and am a member of numerous communities. I know Google+ gets dinged a lot as a social media site, but I find it excels in bringing people of common interests together. The only negative is if you are a member of many similar communities, you often see the same post multiple times since Google+ does not allow for a single post to appear in multiple communities. Google+ is also a nice play to meet people for online gaming. Some of the people I've met that way I've had a single or a few games with, others I've been gaming with for several years and talk with them outside of gaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Stepping Away and a New Beginning

RPG Review: Fate Accelerated

Using the Force in D6 Star Wars

Developing Boston for 1920s Call of Cthulhu