#RPGaDay 2016 Day 26: Hobbies That Go Well With RPGs

Really any when you think about it. Just looking at some of my own:

  • As a software engineer/data scientist I'm awfully good at using and making digital tools
  • As a history geek, I've got a wealth of information that gets a good outlet
  • As an amateur cartographer, I can make a reasonably good map
  • Though I've not hiked much since having kids, once upon a time I spent a ton of time up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire - something which gives you an appreciation for wilderness movement rates...
I've gamed with people skilled in art, always an asset in RPGs. Alas, my drawing skills are limited to purple Risus stick figure dudes...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Stepping Away and a New Beginning

RPG Review: Fate Accelerated

Using the Force in D6 Star Wars

Developing Boston for 1920s Call of Cthulhu