#RPGaDay2015 Day 16 - Longest Game Session Played

Daniel needs his sleep...

To be honest, I'm not a veteran of super-long game sessions. After I moved to Massachusetts and began regular gaming again after a break of several years. there were a number of sessions that would run from around 7 until midnight or 1. But that's not like the twenty hour sessions I know some folks have...

Nowadays, with kids and the fact I'm several years into my forties, even that's a dream, with sessions in the 2-3 hour range. I've learned to use hour-long television drama as a model for planning a game session. Part of me misses the ability to keep a game going deep into the night and into the next morning, but to be honest I'm glad to have people I enjoy gaming with on a regular basis. A player in my group and I have jokingly suggested opening a retirement community for gamers.

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Go Support Golden Age Champions

Fate Accelerated Star Wars Character Stats

Fake News of the Future