#RPGaDay2015 Day 6 - Most recent RPG played

Today's entry is a bit easier for me to answer straight. The most recent RPG I've played (and the next one I'll play) is Star Wars: Edge of the Empire. For May the 4th I ran a one-shot Star Wars game (using the West End Games d6 system). It was rather fun and we wound up turning it into a campaign, though we are using the Edge of the Empire system for the campaign. The game is set around four years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV - the Rebel Alliance is in the process of coming into being but for the time being, a being has to earn a credit. We've got a quixotic Jedi, an Ewok demolitionist, a bounty hunter, a former pirate, and a rabble-rousing droid. I'm raiding my extensive West End Games Star Wars collection to give me inspiration and resources - our game is set in a modified version of a pre-Vampire Mark Rein-Hagen's Minos Cluster, from the Tramp Freighters Galaxy Guide.

Amusingly the first few days of this #RPGaDay experiment looked like it would be a Fate love-fest but I see Star Wars is now getting some love.

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Go Support Golden Age Champions

Fate Accelerated Star Wars Character Stats

Fake News of the Future