#RPGaDay 2016 Day 3 - Character Moment I Am Most Proud Of



Once upon a time I was playing in an AD&D game around 1997 or 1998. I was still fairly new to the Boston area and was meeting people.

I was playing a halfling cartographer named Rollo. For Rollo, the thrill of dungeon crawling was the cool maps he could make. We defeated some goblins and had one goblin prisoner. Rollo offered to share the treasure if he told us where it was. After he told us the assassin in the group made to off the prisoner.

In my most innocent voice, Rollo asks, all horrified... "You mean we're not going to share the treasure?!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Stepping Away and a New Beginning

RPG Review: Fate Accelerated

Using the Force in D6 Star Wars

Developing Boston for 1920s Call of Cthulhu