#RPGaDay2016 Day 1 - How Do I Prefer to Roll?


I'm not 100% sure I'll be doing all of these but given participating in this event last year brought my blog out of hibernation, I'll give it a whirl.

Given most of my gaming is now done via Roll20 with a group that spans the eastern seaboard, I've definitely been all about the virtual dice - though even with that, I find it worth the CPU cycles to see the darn things actually roll, even if it is virtually. If I'm in a real face to face game, then my preference is to break out the old dice pouch - heck in a recent online game I participated in as a player we used real dice. I think it helps that most have us have reached the age where half the fun is in seeing what happens which makes failure just as interesting as success...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Stepping Away and a New Beginning

RPG Review: Fate Accelerated

Using the Force in D6 Star Wars

Developing Boston for 1920s Call of Cthulhu