#RPGaDAY 2016 Day 6: Most amazing thing a game group did for their community

That's a bit of an odd question - my inclination in some ways would be to say "nothing". In a sense it sounds a bit like asking what you and your racquetball partner at work did for your community.

As far as my own gaming group, contributions for the community are at an individual level. I know for myself I make certain to give to a number of charities that I believe in and I've gamed with a number of generous people.

I also appreciate the fact that Bundle of Holding puts a portion of their income into a charity of the choice of those who made the games they offer.  For example, Steve Kenson's choice of supporting the Trevor Project for the Icons Bundle encouraged me to make an additional donation to them, as it is a charity I believe does great work and have supported in the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Stepping Away and a New Beginning

RPG Review: Fate Accelerated

Using the Force in D6 Star Wars

Developing Boston for 1920s Call of Cthulhu