#RPGaDay Day 14: My Dream Team of People I Used to Game With


This is one of the questions from this year I'm not all that crazy about. I really like my current group and in all honesty that's what I'd go with. Given we're a virtual group, I'd love to have a transporter room so we could get together every two weeks...

It is worth noting that I do miss the gaming group I had before my friends and I began having kids. Like I said, I'd not use the term "dream team" as I really enjoy my current group, but I'd be lying if it wouldn't be fun to get that gang back together. I'm a bit curious as to whether I'd get along with the me of the late 1990's and early 2000's. Don't misunderstand - I wasn't a jerk or anything - I'd like to think I've always been a reasonably pleasant person. But the Dan of 15 to 16 years ago was a different person.

We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me.
  • Last words of the 11th Doctor

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Go Support Golden Age Champions

Fate Accelerated Star Wars Character Stats

Fake News of the Future